duminică, 13 iulie 2008

WHAT THE RUSSIANS KEEP IN THEIR BACK YARDS

The valuable cars most collectoir would pay a fortune to have. Found again on Eglishrussia.com
One of these sold for $107,250 at an auction in the US at the begining of the year. (Couldnţt help it, i did some research.)

I don't know about the others but Porche 911 is a $100000 car!


Now this is the best British Ssports Car ever made, they say. A collector would pay $10 000 for it at least .


It all reminds me of an old Moskvich my dad used to drive when i was a little kid on the crappy roads going to the villages my grandmother used to live in. I used to feel so special at the time, during the communist 10 years of my life, that my dad, unlike most Romanians who drove crappy Dacias, used to drive a foreign car. Haha. Moskvich 2140, Russian, very solid, so solid it was even difficult to turn the wheel! It looked like this.



I used to get really sick while sitting in the back seat on the road to grandma and asked father to stop every 15 minutes. Then i used to get lost picking spring flowers in the woods.
By the time I turned 15 it was all rusty and deserted in our back yard, and the cats were very fond of it. It stayed there a long time, until it almost began to grow roots. That was when my mom got angry and made my dad get rid of it.

Niciun comentariu: