vineri, 11 iulie 2008

SO WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT. A HUGE ONE

Lebanon has a government starting today. :) YAY!
I'm as happy as the Lebanese. A while ago my Yahoo messenger went wild with windows form my friends letting me know of the huge miracle.

michael: finaly we have a goverment halilouya
luca anamaria: :)
michael: i m gonna shoot some people coz i m happy lol
luca anamaria: :))
luca anamaria: yeah, that's the way to do it
michael: hehe a la libanais
michael: e
michael: if we r sad we shoot, if we r happy we shoot
luca anamaria: i know
michael: if we want to have fun we shoot

Well,I hope there will be no shooting.And I'm sorry I'ill miss the wonderful party Downtown Beirut tonight.

So I went to check the news on Naharnet.
Yeah, a government. A HUGE government. 30 ministers for a tiny tiny country. A government twice as big as the Romanian one.

3
0 ministers from the seven major sects in a nation made up of 18 religious communities.

5 Maronites, 4 Greek Orthodox, 3 Catholics, 3 Druze, 6 Sunnis, 6 Shia, 2 Armenians.

Quite a bunch of people, quite difficult to manage, I'm sure.

Well, now, that there is a government, my rent will get more expensive.

Niciun comentariu: