duminică, 20 iulie 2008

IRAN FROM INSIDE: "Iran can attack Dubai or any target. It is dangerous"

It seems my friend from Iran is better now and he forced himself out of that depression. We have very interesting conversations lately, after a while when we didn't even talk at all. He seems to have got a few forbidden books and studied the history of Islam. Right now he hates it and feels sorry for the Persians who became the "victims" of it. It's a bit shocking coming from a guy who used to be a convinced practican muslim when he was about 20.
This morning he asked me if I knew how the negotiations in Geneva went yesterday. I told him there was no change. Iran had said something like "no, no, no and no".
He knew about number 3 in the US State Department taking part in the negotiations. Then he said something quite interesting. "I thik that they wont attack right now. Coz Iran can attack Dubai or any target. It is dangerous". Weird, I thought. A few months ago he made fun of Iran's army and nuclear facilities.

"They have the missiles bought fom North Korea. I was in Tehran and I met some people from a company". The guys he had talked to worked for a company in charge of the weapons trade for the Iranian government, he said. "Iran has suspended his nuclear activities from last month. They have developed third generation of centrifuges too."

Are you sure, isn't it just propaganda?

"I am sure. They have lot of companies registered in China. And when they want to buy some equipments they start from China and if it does not work, they try it from Japan, Korea and even European countries. It is complicated. There are a lot of smugglers helping them". Then I got busy and couldn't continue the conversation and he logged off. I can't wait to ask him more.

Niciun comentariu: