duminică, 11 mai 2008

"HEY, AREN'T WE COOL? WE'RE TAKING TURNS SHOOTING ! "



I can't believe these guys. They're actually having fun. Well, I've been told that this is the "Lebanese fun at its best" but i thought is was a joke. Silly me, I thought fighting might be stressful. But not when you bring a chair in the street, empty your gun and the sit for a while and get some rest, smoke a cigarette and let yourself filmed in action. What do these guys have to defend, huh? They don't really seem convinced of a certain cause, do they? I'm sure they couldn't care less about who's in charge of the government or how many spy cameras the Hezbollah has in the Beirut Airport.
And I'm sure there are guys like these two playing around and killing children without even noticing. Man , these guys deserve to be stripped naked in the center of Beirut and not given permission to go to the bathroom.

Un comentariu:

Bassem B. spunea...

I had the same reaction when I watched the video. These people don't give a shit about what they're supposedly fighting about. Stuff like this makes me very, very angry!! this is beyond stupid!