joi, 15 mai 2008

DID THE WISER GUY GIVE UP? AND WHAT FOR?

I know I shouldn't push my luck. Siniora revoked those two decisions that made Hezbollah so angry they started the violence last week. The Airport Chief of security keeps his seat and the Hezbollah can have their cameras supervising the airport (as creepy as it sounds). They made the decision after the visit yesterday of Arab Committee delegation, carefully filtered by the Hezbollah some say. I've also heard people say how weak Siniora is, how Hariri, the cute guy who'll never be his father, made a fool of himself (again!)... I've read about how Siniora was weak on purpose, how Hariri doesn't want to arm his Sunnis to prevent them from fighting back.

Aaaaaanyway. Everybody's waiting for that airport to open. So, Hezbollah got what they wanted, round 50 people where killed in the process, 200 wounded, why isn't that airport open yet, huh?

"After the cabinet meeting, an opposition official said the airport road was likely to reopen on Thursday morning.", I read this morning on Naharnet.

Hey, guys, it's NOON! :((

Un comentariu:

Bassem B. spunea...

Weasels and snakes. I'll let you sort out which are which.