joi, 21 august 2008

ANA HAS INTERNET. ANA VERY HAPPY

:o)
Finally. I am back in business. Now I can say what everybody says - you're not alive anymore without Internet. The ISP guy came and set the antenna on my building today. Cute little guy, very shy, didn't speak English so I had to gather my French from the back of my mind.
I told him I was from Hungary. :) Well, yeah, of course, most of you wouldn't agree with that. But I've been warned that Romanian girls here usually work in night clubs or super night clubs and of course do not have a very nice reputation.
I paid 200 dollars for the nternet connection. 165 the installation of the antenna and the wires, and 33 the subscription. That's quite a lot. And it's not even the fastest one. I asked why it was so expensive. And the guy answered in French: "Parce que vous etes en Liban."
Here's an explanation I hear often. The reason it was so expensive is that I had to pay for the whole building to get the antenna. But it's not like I had a choice. There are not many people living in this building. There's me, then the girl living at the third floor whose boyfriend's name is Mario ( i know this cause they had a fight yesterday, the guy slammed the door and left and she was at the window crying and shouting "Mario, Mario"), then there is my landlord's father who's almost 90 and then there is the office of the doctor wityh the Romanian wife. So who else is gonna have internet here.
Well, I hope it's gonna be worth it and I'll turn up with lots of reports. Everybody's telling me that I'm gonna get busy very soon. looking forward to that.

2 comentarii:

ioska spunea...

yupeeeeeee!!! I am very happy for you... and... for me!

sandazeic spunea...

nice family,well