vineri, 27 iunie 2008

ARMY GIRL

Hey everybody. I've been away for a while. 5 days actually. Army camp in Curtea de Arges, beautiful town in southern Romania close to the mountains. Boy, it feels like a month. We did lots of interesting stuff, including train with the military and a tactic exercise in real combat conditions. Well, it was lots of fun. We were 14 journalists. We had applied for the War Correspondents Course with the Romanian Military. We were supposed to be 16, but 2 people didn't show up, which messed it up a bit for us and for the organizers.I didn't expect it all to be so much fun and so informative. And we also got to know the guys from the Defense Ministry press office. Cute, nice and very helpful during the course. We'll see later if the friendship will last after we call them for real stuff. Hehe.

I'm planning to do an illustrated journal of the whole thing. But that's gonna take me some time. So I'm just letting you guys now that I'm back with interesting stuff. And keep posted. Photo credit Ana Maria Poenaru, my room mate.

Niciun comentariu: