miercuri, 4 noiembrie 2009

BACK TO ENGLISH

I neglected this blog for a long time. But that's because I have been trying to update the Romanian language one and sort of run out of time between work, my studies and blogging and other stuff happening in my new life in a new country with a new job and new dreams.

When I look at my own dreams and views and what I wrote back then when I had just arrived in Lebanon (a year and three months ago) I smile and even giggle. Lebanon changed a lot in me and I had to learn a lot to be able to understand the people around me, my neighbor at the second floor. I am a 30 year old woman doing her Master's degree in a country like Lebanon. Not an easy thing to do, when you have to leave a job and a house back home.

There were a few times I wanted to just pack my bags and run back. But I didn't and I'm glad because I'm gonna make it. So this is a new beginning for me. And my stories in English will be back online.

Niciun comentariu: